A perfectly spooky and nutritious Bake Hand would be a popular food for your Halloween party. You may divide the beef mixture to make multiple small hands, but that would be even spookier. Be creative and have a lot of fun! It’s Halloween!
1 Big Baked Hand
Beef Mince 500g
Onion 1 *finely chopped
Garlic 1 clove *crushed & finely chopped
Panko Breadcrumbs 1/2 cup
Egg 1 *lightly beaten
Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine Beef Mince, Garlic, Onion, Breadcrumbs and Egg in a bowl. Season with Salt and Pepper.
- Shape the mixture into a big hand on the baking paper.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until it is cooked through.
- Place the Baked Hand on a large plate and decorate it with Tomato Sauce / Ketchup in a spooky way.