I don’t like raw oysters. Do you? Try this recipe, you will become a big fan of Oysters especially if you like smoked Oysters. It is much easier to make than you think. This very simple recipe can be used for prawns and scallops as well.
Oysters enough for 4 servings
Salt & Pepper
Panko Bread Crumbs
Oil for deep frying
- Remove Oysters from the shell and wash in salty water. Pat dry with paper towel.
- Place them on a dish and give Salt and Pepper.
- Coat with Flour, Egg, then Panko.
- Heat Oil to 180℃ and deep fry until golden. It won’t take long for Oysters to cook, so the Oil needs to be hot to cook quickly.
- Serve with TarTar Sauce or Japanese Tonkatsu Sauce.