I use a frying pan to cook Teriyaki Chicken, but baking the chicken in the oven is a very convenient way because it frees me to cook other dishes. When you serve, drizzle plenty of Japanese mayonnaise which does a magic to this Teriyaki Chicken.
Chicken Thigh Fillets 600 to 800g
Juice from grated Ginger 1 to 2 tablespoons
Mirin 2 tablespoons
Sugar 2 tablespoons
Soy Sauce 4 tablespoons
- Sprinkle some Salt over Chicken Thigh Fillets.
- Combine the Juice from grated Ginger, Mirin, Sugar and Soy Sauce to make marinade.
- Add Chicken to the marinade and marinate for at least half an hour.
- Preheat oven 220 to 230 ºC. Place chicken on an oven baking tray. Sprinkle or spray some oil over.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the chicken is golden brown. Cut chicken into bite sizes and serve with sprinkled chopped Spring Onions and Japanese Mayonnaise.