My husband once told me he didn’t like chicken breasts because they are dry. No, they are not. It’s all up to how to cook them. This recipe is fast and easy! Chicken breasts are tender, juicy and delicious! My husband actually admires these chicken breasts every time.
Good Quality Chicken Breast Fillets (*skin removed) 3 to 4 *about 500 to 600g
Salt a few pinches
Sake 1 to 2 tablespoons
Garlic 1 clove *grated
Potato Starch Flour as required
Canola Oil OR Vegetable Oil 2 tablespoons
Spring Onion 1 *finely chopped
Toasted Sesame Seeds
Soy Sauce 2 tablespoons
Sugar 1 tablespoon
Mirin 1 tablespoon
Rice Vinegar 1 to 2 tablespoons
- Slice Chicken Breast Fillets so that all pieces are about same thickness. Relatively thin pieces are recommended because they can cook quickly. Cut to smaller pieces if you like or you might prefer large pieces.
- Sprinkle with the Salt evenly, add Sake and grated Garlic and massage, then let them marinated for 10 minutes.
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- Coat the Chicken pieces with Potato Starch Flour. This layer of flour will turn to jelly-like when combined with the sauce.
- Heat Oil in a frying pan over a high heat, and cook Chicken until slightly browned. It won’t take long to cook.
- When Chicken are cooked, reduce heat to medium, add the sauce. As the sauce thickens, turn the Chicken pieces over and combine both sides with the sauce.
- Sprinkle chopped Spring Onions and Sesame Seeds on top and serve.