It looks like a pizza, but the base is a mixture of Tofu and Eggs. It is super easy & quick to prepare. For toppings, you can use whatever you like or you have in hand. It is extremely nutritious, high in protein, carb-free and gluten-free! Why don’t you try it?
450g Firm Tofu *I used Aldi’s ‘Organic Firm Tofu’.
1/2 teaspoon Salt
*Note: Reduce amount if you use salty toppings such as Olives or Anchovy.
1/4 teaspoon Pepper
1 tablespoons Olive Oil
1 cup Shredded Tasty Cheese OR Pizza Cheese
*You can used whatever you like.
This time I used 100g ‘Kransky’ Sausage, 1 Jalapeño (‘Oh… it was hot!’), 1/4 cup Semi-dried Tomatoes and 2 Mushrooms.
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Break down and mash Firm Tofu in a bowl, add Eggs, Salt & Pepper, and make it into coarse paste texture.
- Grease inside a baking dish (I used a pie dish) with Olive Oil and spoon the tofu mixture in the dish. Spread evenly and press down using the spoon.
- Top with the sliced ingredients of your choice, arrange them evenly on the tofu mixture and cover with Cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden.