This would be the most popular Halloween desert. To make it look spookier, you might wish to place spiders and scorpions as well. At my daughter’s Halloween birthday party, this desert was eaten up instantly! By the way, the guests were all girls.
Dark Chocolate Buttons 200g *melted
Chocolate Ripple Biscuits 1pkt (250g) *crushed & crumbled
Worms (Snakes) Lollies
- Whip cream until thickened but do not over-beat.
- Add melted Dark Chocolate and 1 to 2 tablespoons of Cocoa Powder mix well.
- Add crumbled Chocolate Ripple Biscuits (*save some for decoration) and combine well.
- Place the mixture in a bowl or container and sprinkle some Cocoa Powder and remaining Chocolate Ripple Biscuits. Then chill in fridge for several hours.
- Decorate with worms and other spooky creatures.