I love my ‘Japanese Soufflé Cheesecake’ and I love my ‘Baked Cheesecake’. My ‘Super Easy Baked Cheesecake’ is really easy and delicious. But, this one is even easier and I am loving it. Just mix all ingredients until smooth and bake in a hot oven.
18cm (OR smaller) Round Cake Tin
250g Cream Cheese *softened
1/3 cup Caster Sugar
3 Eggs *room temperature
1 cup Cream
2 tablespoons Plain Flour *optional, but it makes the texture better
1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
1 tablespoon Brandy *optional
- Preheat oven to 220℃. Line base and sides of 18cm (OR smaller) cake tin with baking paper. *Note: The cake will rise quite a bit, though it will shrink when cooled.
- Place softened Cream Cheese in a bowl, add Caster Sugar, and use a whisk to mix well. Gradually add lightly whisked Eggs and mix well until smooth.
- Add Cream, Plain Flour, Lemon Juice and Brandy (*optional), and mix well. You can do the whole process using a blender. The mixture is very soft and runny.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared cake tin. Bake for 30 minutes. The top will turn dark brown and it is normal, but you may wish to turn down the temperature.
- Allow to cool completely in the tin. I recommend to chill it in the fridge when it is cool enough. Take the cake out of the tin just before you serve it.
Leave a Reply