This Carrot Soup tastes as good as my Pumpkin Soup, which is my daughter’s favourite. A few humble ingredients turn into such a wonderful soup but ‘Carrot Soup’ seems not very popular at all in Australia. Have you ever tried ‘Carrot Soup’ before?
2 to 4 Servings
Onion 1 large one
Butter 2 tablespoons
Soup Stock 1 cup *Vegetable or Chicken
Milk 1 cup *1/4 cup of Cream can be added
Salt & White Pepper
- Slice Carrot and Onion. Heat Butter in a large sauce pan or a pot and saute vegetables over medium to low heat until Onion turned transparent and softened.
- Add Soup Stock and bring to the boil. Cook over low heat until vegetables are tender.
- Add Milk, then blend by hand blender or mixer until smooth and silky.
- Reheat gently. Season with Salt & White Pepper if desired. If you like cream, you can stir through about 1/4 cup.
- You may wish to sprinkle some finely chopped parsley or drizzle some cream. I like just as it is.
Leave a Reply