Harusame are the noodles made from potato starch or mung bean starch. Low in calories and great for salad and soup. This dish is something we always crave for when weather is warmer．It’s so refreshing and yummy.
Harusame Noodles 200g
Cucumber 1/2 to 1
Ham 4 slices
Large Eggs 2 *make thin omelettes
Sugar 1 tablespoon
Soy Sauce 2 to 3 tablespoons
Rice Vinegar 2 tablespoons
Sesame Oil 1 tablespoon
Roasted Sesame Seeds 1 tablespoon
Mustard 1 teaspoon
1. Cook Harusame Noodles as instructed. Basically cook in boiling water until turns transparent. Rinse in cold water and drain well. Cut about 5cm.
2. Slice Cucumber, Carrot and Ham into thin strips.
3. Make thin Egg Omelettes and cut them into thin strips.
4. Mix all the dressing ingredients in a bowl.
5. Place everything into a large mixing bowl, add the dressing and mix to combine well.