I often see bottled ready-made Teriyaki sauces on the supermarket shelves. You don’t need to buy Teriyaki Sauce. It is easy to make. This is a very simple, quick and & easy, yet delicious recipe! Try my recipe, then you can alter it adding more sugar or less sugar, and creat your own recipe.
Cooked Rice 4 servings
Chicken Thigh or Breast 600g
Teriyaki Sauce Ingredients
Mirin 3 tablespoon
Sugar 1 & 1/2 tablespoons
Soy Sauce 6 tablespoons
Sake or Water 2 tablespoons
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt over the Chicken.
- Combine Mirin, Sugar, Soy Sauce and Sake to make Teriyaki Sauce.
- Oil a heated pan and cook Chicken. When Chicken is cooked, add the Teriyaki sauce and cook the Chicken until the sauce thickens.
- Take the Chicken out and slice them into bite size.
- Half fill a bowl with rice and sprinkle some shredded Nori, then place the Chicken on top and pour the remaining sauce over.
Leave a Reply