I had one leftover sheet of Butter Puff Pastry in the freezer and I needed to use it as it was getting old. This is a super easy way to use it. Fold the sheet in this particular way, so that each piece will be baked in a heart shape.
1 sheet Butter Puff Pastry *thawed
3 teaspoons Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180℃. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place thawed Butter Puff Pastry sheet on a flat surface. Fold each half in three towards the centre line, leaving a little gap between.
- Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons Sugar evenly, gently press down the Sugar to the dough, then fold in half. Coat with 1 teaspoon Sugar all over.
- Cut into 6-7mm thick, place on the prepared tray, and bake for 15 minutes or until nicely golden. Transfer to a wire rack and cool.
- *Note: You may wish to add Ground Cinnamon to the Sugar, OR make them savoury using some Salt instead of Sugar.