Carrot, Onion and Garlic. That’s all I used for this dish. And you need fresh Parmesan Cheese. A generous amount recommended. This dish is super simple, quick easy, and very cheap to make. Yet, nutritious, quite filling, and delicious. What do you want more?
1 serving Spaghetti *smaller serving than normal
Salt for Cooking Spaghetti
1 tablespoon Olive OIl
1 small clove Garlic *finely chopped
1 small to medium Carrot
1/4 Onion *thinly sliced
1 tablespoon Tomato Paste
3 to 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan Cheese
Salt & Black Pepper
- Cook Spaghetti in boiling salted water according to the instruction on the package.
- Prepare Vegetables. Finely chop Garlic and thinly slice Onion. Peel and cut Carrot into long and thin strips. Using a vegetable slicer, it would be easy.
- Heat Olive Oil and Garlic in a frying pan over medium low heat. When Aromatic, add Onion and Carrot, and stir-fry until firmly cooked. Season lightly with Salt.
- Add Tomato Paste and stir, then add cooked Spaghetti and some salted water that has been cooking Spaghetti. Stir to combine well.
- Place on a plate, add a generous amount of grated Parmesan Cheese, and some freshly grated Black Pepper if you like it, and enjoy.
Leave a Reply