It doesn’t take long to cook a chicken breast fillet and you can easily cook it in the microwave. While you wait for the chicken to cool, slice cucumber and make the sauce. This dish can be made in ten minutes. A perfect dish on a hot day.
1 Continental Cucumber *OR 2 small Cucumbers
1 Chicken Breast Fillet
1 tablespoon Sake (Rice Wine)
1 tablespoon Toasted Sesame Seeds *ground
1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
2 teaspoons Gochujang (Korean Spicy Miso)
1 teaspoon Sugar
- Tear Chicken Breast Fillet into 2 to 3 pieces so that they will cook quickly. Place the chicken pieces in a heat-proof bowl, sprinkle a pinch of Salt and Sake, cover the bowl with a small plate and cook in the microwave at 50% power OR at 600W for 2 minutes. Turn over and cook 1 more minute, then allow to cool before handling.
- Cut Cucumber in half lengthways and slice diagonally. Sprinkle a pinch of Salt and massage, then set aside for a while.
- Make the sauce by mixing all ingredients.
- When the chicken pieces are cool enough to touch, tear them into strips.
- Add the chicken strips and the sauce to the cucumber, and combine well.
Leave a Reply