This is my Super Easy No-bake Cheesecake. No Gelatine. No Yoghurt. No Sour Cream. No Condensed Milk. You only need basic ingredients. No special equipment is necessary. Anyone can make it. Serve this Cheesecake with fresh Fruit. It’s so light and refreshing. You’ve got to try it.
18cm Round Springform Cake Tin
100g Sweet Biscuits *made into fine crumbles
*Note: Very dry low-fat biscuits might need more moisture. Add 1-2 tablespoons Cream or Milk.
250g Cream Cheese *softened
1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
1/2 cup Icing Sugar *OR 1/4 cup Caster Sugar
1 cup (250ml) Thickened Cream OR Heavy Cream *whipped
*Note: For this recipe, DO NOT use fat-reduced or light type products.
- For the base, mix finely crumbled Biscuit and melted Butter until moist crumbs. If too dry, add 1-2 tablespoons Cream or Milk.
- Line the base of the tin with baking paper, place the crumbs into the cake tin and press firmly over the base. Set aside in the fridge while you are preparing the filling.
- Whip Cream until soft peaks form.
- In a separate bowl, combine softened Cream Cheese, Sugar and Lemon Juice until smooth. Gradually add the whipped Cream and combine well.
- Pour the filling over the base. Place the tin in the fridge to chill for at least 3 hours or until completely set.
- Gently run a sharp knife around the inside edge of the tin to release the sides of the Cheesecake, then transfer to a serving plate.
- Decorate the cake with fresh Fruit of your choice. *Note: Today I used Mango and Grapes.