35 to 40 pieces
Pork Mince 300 to 400g
Wombok (Chinese Cabbage) 1/4
Salt 1 to 2 teaspoon
Ginger 1 small piece *grated
Garlic 1 clove *grated
Salt & White Pepper
Garlic Chives 1/2 bunch *chopped
Rāyu (Chilli Sesame Oil)
1. Chop the Wombok finely and massage 1 to 2 treasons of Salt into the Wombok, then leave it stand for a while. Squeeze the Wombok to remove water from the vegetable.
2. Combine Pork mince, Wombok, finely grated Ginger and Garlic, and the other optional ingredients, add some salt, and mix them very well until it gets pasty texture.
3. Put some of the filling onto a Gyoza Skin, moisten the edge of the skin with water, fold the edge about 5 times and close.
See this video >
4. Heat Oil in a frypan (non-stick recommended) over medium high heat, place Gyoza.
5. Add ½ cup water, cover to allow Gyoza to steam until the water is gone. Keep cooking until the bottom of Gyoza turned golden brown.
6. Serve with the Dipping Sauce withh Rāyu (Chili Oil).