I like my Yoghurt Dressing that I created for the Kale Coleslaw. Then I used it for the potato salad instead of Japanese mayonnaise. I found the coleslaw dressing was a bit too sweet for the potatoes and it needed herbs. I thought Dill would go well with the yoghurt! That’s how I ended up making this potato salad.
Potatoes 3 *about 500g
Beans 100g *can be replaced with Asparagus or Broccoli
Fetta 50g *crumbled
Baby Spinach 60g
Salt for cooking Potatoes
Plain Greek Yoghurt 3 tablespoons
White Whine Vinegar OR Lemon Juice 1 tablespoon
Garlic 1 clove *grated
Onion 1/4 to 1/2 *finely chopped
Dijon Mustard 1 tablespoon
Parsley 1 tablespoon *finely chopped
Fresh Dill 1 to 2 tablespoons *leaves picked or chopped
Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- Make the dressing by mixing all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Peel Potatoes and cut into small pieces. Wash Beans and cut to 4 to 5 cm. Cook Potatoes in salted water. When the Potatoes are half cooked, add Beans and keep cooking until all are cooked.
- Drain the Potatoes and Beans very well, add to the dressing. Break Fetta into crumbles and mix with Potatoes until well combined.
- Arrange the Baby Spinach on a large plate and place the Potato Salad on top. Alternatively you can mix all together.
- Sprinkle freshly cracked Pepper over and serve.
Leave a Reply