If you like Cheese Cake, you would love this dessert. It tastes like ‘Baked Cheese Cake’ but the texture is similar to ‘Crème Brûlée’ or ‘Custard Pudding’, aka ‘Crème Caramel’. Today I made this dessert to enjoy my Apricot Sauce. You can find my ‘Apricot Sauce’ recipe here.
125g Cream Cheese *softened
1/3 cup Sugar
2 Eggs *room temperature preferred
1 Egg Yolk
1 to 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
1 cup Milk
1/2 cup Cream *OR Milk
- Preheat the oven to 160℃.
- In a bowl, mix softened Cream Cheese and Sugar using a whisk until smooth. Add Eggs, one at a time, and whisk well. Add Lemon Juice and mix, then add Cream & Milk and combine well.
- Place 4 ramekins or serving cups on the roasting pan. Pour the mixture into the ramekins, then pour boiling water to the pan about 1cm deep.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until just set. Allow to cool completely.
- Serve with Apricot Sauce. Find ‘How to make Apricot Sauce’ here.
Leave a Reply