One day I simply placed the leftover Cinnamon Crumble mixture on top of some cupcakes and baked them. It worked perfectly. Then next time, I added Apple and Sultanas to the cupcake mixture. Here is my new recipe of Cinnamon Crumble Apple Cupcakes to share with you.
12 Large Cupcakes
Butter 125g *softened
Caster Sugar 1/2 to 3/4 cup
Self-Raising Flour 1 & 1/2 cups
Milk 1/2 cup
Apple 2 *peeled and chopped into small cubes
Sultanas 1/2 cup
Butter 50g *softened
Caster Sugar 50g
SR Flour 50g
Cinnamon 1 teaspoon
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a 12-hole medium-size muffin tin with paper cases.
- Make cinnamon crumble by mixing all ingredients well.
- Mix softened Butter and Sugar in a large bowl until creamy. Add Eggs one at a time, mixing well. Add Apples & Sultanas and combine, then Flour & Milk and combine all well.
- Spoon the mixture into paper cases. Place some cinnamon crumble on top of each.
- Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Leave in tins for 5 minutes before moving onto wire rack to cool.
Leave a Reply