This is another very easy snack you can make with 1 sheet of Frozen Puff Pastry. Today I used Cinnamon Sugar, but you can use Sugar only. OR use Brown Sugar instead. You may prefer using Hazelnut Spread like Nutella, OR Strawberry Jam. Possibilities are endless and it is super easy.
1 sheet Butter Puff Pastry *thawed
1 tablespoon Caster Sugar
1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
Powdered Sugar (Icing Sugar) for dusting
- Preheat oven to 200℃. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a small bowl, mix Caster Sugar and Ground Cinnamon. *Note: Make extra Cinnamon Sugar for sweeter and stronger flavour.
- Cut the Butter Puff Pastry sheet in half, thinly spread Cinnamon Sugar all over, and cover one half with the other half. Press down slightly.
- *Note: If you use a paste such as Hazelnut Spread OR Jam, you can just sandwich it with two sheets. Spread it over one half sheet only, then cover with the other.
- Cut into 3 pieces, then cut each piece into 6 strips. Each strip has 2 layers.
- Press both ends of each strip slightly so that layers stick to each other, then twist the strip (I twisted twice) , then place on the prepared baking tray. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown, then place on a wire rack to cool.
- Dust with Powdered Sugar (Icing Sugar) and enjoy.