Rum & Raisin ice-cream, Rum & Raisin chocolate, Rum & Raisin cake, Rum & Raisin pudding, I love ‘Rum & Raisin’. And this is the world’s easiest ‘Rum & Raisin’ dessert. If you have Raisins steeped in Rum in your pantry, you only need Sugar and Water to make this dessert. By the way, this dessert is only for grownups as it is very alcoholic.
3 to 4 Servings
Raisins steeped in Rum 1/4 cup
Rum 1 tablespoon
Muscovado OR Brown Sugar 1/4 cup
Water 1 cup
- Place Sugar and Water in a sauce pan, heat over low heat until Sugar dissolves.
- Add Raisins and Rum and mix.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow metal cake pan or plastic container. Set aside to cool completely. Place in freezer for 2 hours or until icy.
- Use a fork to break up the mixture into crystals.
- You may wish to enjoy it with ice cream, but it is quite nice as it is.