1. If you make Tsubu-an/Koshi-an, see the recipe pages. Tsubu-an / Koshi-an
2. Shift SR Flour and add Sugar, a pinch of Salt, Egg and Vegetable Oil. Then gradually add Water and knead it to make dough just like bread dough.
3. Divide the dough into six portions.
4. Roll one portion of dough and flatten to about 10cm round. Place one tablespoonful of Tsubu-an/Koshi-an in center and draw the edges up to form a bun. Make six buns.
5. Pour water into a steamer and bring to the boil over high heat. Place buns into steamer, cover with lid and cook for 12 minutes. Repeat with remaining buns. Serve warm.