This is my second ‘Fiery Spaghetti’ recipe after ‘Fiery Beef Bulgogi Spaghetti’. When I eat spicy food, I always sweat quite badly. But I love spicy food. This is a Thai-inspired dish and it is really fiery hot. The amount of Tom Yum Paste in this recipe is just right for me, but you can add more if you dare!
2 servings Spaghetti
1/2 Onion *thinly sliced
150g Shimeji *OR other Asian Mushrooms
1 tablespoon Oil
Coriander Leaves for topping
1 tablespoon Tom Yam Paste
1 tablespoon Mirin
2 teaspoons Soy Sauce OR Fish Sauce
- Start cooking Spaghetti in boiling salted water according to the instruction.
- Thinly slice Onion. Cut off the bottom of Shimeji and tear into smaller pieces. In a small bowl, combine all the sauce ingredients.
- Heat Oil in a frying pan over medium high heat, cook Eggs as you like them (*e.g. scrambled or fried) and transfer to a plate. Cook Onion and Shimeji until the onion is cooked, then add Prawns.
- Add the sauce and stir to combine. Then add the cooked Spaghetti and mix well.
- Place Egg on top and sprinkle with Coriander Leaves.
Leave a Reply