After having tried several Bread recipes including ‘Overnight Proofing Plain Flour Rustic Bread’ which I still love, this is the recipe I ended up using most often. It is no-knead, easy to proof, fail-free, three-ingredient recipe for my ‘Mackies’ non-stick Sandwich Loaf Pan. This bread has the texture similar to French Baguette.
I use 27cm x 11cm ‘Mackies’ non-stick Sandwich Loaf Pan
4 cups Bread Flour
2 teaspoons Dry Yeast
1 teaspoon Salt
2 cups Warm Water
- Place Bread Flour, Dry East and Salt in a large bowl, and mix well to blend evenly.
- Add Warm Water and stir using a spoon or spatula. It is a very soft and gooey dough. Don’t try to knead it. When the dough comes together, cover with a large plate and rest for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- After 30 minutes, it is still very soft and sticky. Wet your hand with water, grab an edge of the dough, lift and bring it to the centre. Repeat several times. Cover and rest again.
- After 30 minutes, repeat the process. Wet your hand with water, grab an edge of the dough, lift and bring it to the centre. Repeat several times. *Note: This process makes the dough elastic.
- Cover and set aside in a warm place for 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- After 1 hour, the dough is still very soft and sticky. Dusting the edges of the dough with Flour, press down the dough slightly, then carefully transfer into the loaf tin, that might need to be lightly greased. Set aside in a warm place for 1 hour or until doubled.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven at 200℃ for 40 minutes or until bread sounds hollow when tapped. When the top gets too dark, cover with a sheet of foil.
- Remove from loaf tin to wire rack to cool, and you will hear the crackling sound.
- *Note: The photo below is the same bread, 3/4 amount of this recipe, but baked in a different way using a cast-iron casserole pot. Find the method at here.
Hi, my name is Eduard Jaramillo!
I`m a professional writer and I`m going to change your lifes onсe and for all
Writing has been my passion for a long time and now I can`t imagine my life without it.
Most of my works were sold throughout Canada, USA, Old England and even Russia. Also I`m working with services that help people to save their time.
People ask me “Sir, Eduard Jaramillo, I need your professional help” and I always accept the request, `cause I know, that only I can save their time!
Professional Writer – Eduard – simonnejones.org Band
My name is Leonard. And I am a professional academic writer with many years of experience in writing.
My main focus is to solve problems related to writing. And I have been doing it for many years. I have been with several groups as a volunteer and have assisted clients in many ways.
My love for writing has no end. It is like the air we breathe, something I cherish with all my being. I am a passionate writer who started at an early age.
I’m happy that I`ve already sold several copies of my works in different countries like USA, Russia and others too numerous to mention.
I also work in an organization that provides assistance to many clients from different parts of the world. People always come to me because I work no matter how hard their projects are. I help them to save money, because I feel fulfilled when people come to me for writing help.
Ghost Writer – Leonard – http://www.asadeaguia.net Confederation