My ‘Creamy Sesame Dressing’ goes well with many Vegetables, and it can be used as a sauce for Chicken and Fish. Today I added the almost same Sauce, that is only slightly less sour than the Dressing, to the stir-fried Oyster Mushrooms & Chicken. Absolutely simple dish. You can add Carrot, Broccoli, etc.
150g Chicken Tenderloins *tendon removed if you choose to do so
150g Oyster Mushrooms
1/2 tablespoon Oil
1 clove Garlic *finely chopped
Salt & White Pepper
Spring Onion *finely chopped
Creamy Sesame Sauce
1 tablespoon Toasted Sesame Seeds *ground
1 & 1/2 tablespoons Japanese Mayonnaise
1/2 teaspoon Sugar
1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
1/2 teaspoon Rice Vinegar
- Combine all the Sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- Cut each Chicken Tenderloin into bite-size pieces. Clean Oyster Mushrooms and tear into smaller pieces. Cut in half if large.
- Heat Oil in a frying pan over medium heat and cook Chicken until nicely browned and cooked.
- Add Garlic and stir, then add Oyster Mushrooms, and stir until Mushrooms are cooked. Season with Salt & White Pepper.
- Drizzle the Sauce over and sprinkle with some finely chopped Spring Onion.