Sometimes I receive a compliment for the dish I cooked with no effort at all. This ‘Pan Fried Zucchini’ was not particularly special. But my husband said, after one bite, ‘Oh, this is good!’ So, I decided to write down how I cooked it.
2 to 3 Servings
1 Zucchini *sliced 1cm thick
1 tablespoon Plain Flour
Oil for cooking
2 tablespoons Plain Flour
1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1 to 2 pinches Salt
Finely Ground Pepper
- Combine all the Batter ingredients in a bowl.
- Sprinkle Plain flour over sliced Zucchini to lightly coat.
- Heat a generous amount of Oil in a frying pan over medium low heat. Dip the Zucchini slices into the batter to lightly coat, and cook until golden on both sides.
- *Tips: Use a small frying pan and cook in two batches, so that you won’t need too much Oil.
- Enjoy with your favourite sauce. *e.g. Tomato Salsa, Tartar Sauce, ‘Ponzu’, Sweet Chilli Sauce, Yoghurt Garlic Sauce, Mayonnaise, etc.