I have been cooking Cauliflower in different ways. I admit my favourite method is roasting in the oven, though it is not the best energy saving. My family loves ‘Curry Flavoured Roasted Cauliflower’. After repeatedly cooked the same flavoured Roasted Cauliflower, it was time for me to create a new flavour. Cheese always goes well with Cauliflower. Today I seasoned with a sour dressing with Lemon Juice before coating with Parmesan.
1 large head Cauliflower *cut into florets, in the size that is easy to eat
20 to 30g Parmesan Cheese *grated
1 tablespoon Lemon Juice *OR Vinegar of your choice
2 tablespoons Olive Oil
1 clove Garlic *grated
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Dry Italian Herb Mix *OR Herbs of your choice
- Preheat oven to 200℃. Line a large baking tray or a roasting pan with baking paper OR lightly oil.
- Cut Cauliflower into florets.
- Combine all the Dressing ingredients in a mixing bowl. Add Cauliflower pieces and coat well. Then add grated Parmesan Cheese and coat all Cauliflower pieces evenly.
- Spread out on a baking sheet. DO NOT waste any seasoning ingredients left in the bowl. Let the florets pick up all the yummy mixture.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until nicely browned.