Here is another very simple dish that you can make with 1 small can of Tuna. Today I used Udon Noodles, but you can use other Noodles. Spaghetti OR Shirataki (Konjac Noodles) are quite suitable for this dish. The amount of Enoki that I used today was 60g. That looks a lot before cooking, but the volume would be significantly reduced when cooked. You can actually use more.
1 serving Cooked Udon *can be Spaghetti OR Konjac Noodles
1 teaspoon Oil *I used Sesame Oil
1 clove Garlic *finely chopped
Chilli Flakes as required *optional
60g Enoki *add as much as you like
1 can (95g) Tuna *I used Tuna in Springwater
1 tablespoon Soy Sauce *reduce if Tuna is salted, 1 tablespoon is 15ml
1 tablespoon Mirin
Spring Onion *finely chopped
- Cut off the bottom of Enoki, clean them, and tear into smaller clusters. You don’t need to cut them into small pieces.
- Heat Cooked Udon Noodles in boiling water OR prepare other Noodles of your choice accordingly.
- Combine Soy Sauce and Mirin in a small bowl.
- Heat Oil, Garlic and Chilli in a frying pan over medium heat, add Enoki and drained Tuna, and stir until Enoki is cooked. It won’t take long at all.
- Add drained Udon Noodles and Sauce, and stir to combine. Sprinkle with some chopped Spring Onion and enjoy.
- *Note: The photo below is the same dish but cooked with ‘Shirataki’ (Konjac Noodles), that is very low in calories.
Leave a Reply