In the evening after a busy day, I could only think of easy stirfry for dinner but I had only lamb mice. Lamb mince stir-fry? Serve with what? So I wrapped the stir-fried lamb with frozen pastry sheets and baked them while I was making salad. Wow! Look at the result.
Lamb Mince 400 to 500g
Onion 1 *sliced
Garlic 1 clove *crushed & finely chopped
Salt & Pepper
Frozen Savoury Puff Pastry 2 sheets
- Leave Frozen Puff Pastry sheets in room temperature to thaw. Preheat the oven to 200℃.
- Heat a fry pan, cook Lamb Mince, sliced Onion and Garlic. When Lamb changed colour and Onion is soft, add a big handful of Baby Spinach and season with Salt & Pepper.
- Add crumbled Feta and mix well.
- Cut the Pie Sheets in half so that you have 4 rectangular sheets.
- Lay 2 sheets of pastry on non-stick baking paper. Place the lamb mixture on the pastry sheets.
- Overlap the remaining sheets on top of the filling, press pastry sheets around edges using a fork.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden.