I was going to cook ‘Baked Chicken Tenderloins’ today. However, it was quite hot in the evening and I didn’t want to use the oven. So, I decided to cook them in a frying pan. Then I realised that I actually could make it cheesy. I often cook Broccoli & Cheese in a frying pan. Chicken Tenderloins turned absolutely delicious and very cheesy. Why have I never tried this before?
500 to 600g Chicken Tenderloins *tendon removed if you choose to do so
Salt & Pepper
*Note: You may wish to use Spices and Herbs for seasoning. e.g. Curry Powder, Garlic Powder, Dried Herbs, etc.
2 to 3 tablespoons Potato Starch OR Corn Starch
1 tablespoon Oil
1 to 2 handfuls shredded Cheese *I used Tasty Cheese (Cheddar)
- Season Chicken Tenderloins with Salt & Pepper well. You can add Spices and Herbs of your choice.
- Sprinkle with Potato Starch (OR Corn Starch) and lightly coat them.
- Heat Oil in a frying pan, non-stick preferred, over medium heat, and cook Chicken Tenderloins until both sides are nicely browned.
- Scatter shredded Cheese over Chicken, cover with a lid, and cook until Cheese is melted and browned.
- Sprinkle with extra Ground Black Pepper (OR chopped Parsley, etc.) and serve.