The other day I shared a super easy recipe ‘Bacon & Garlic Shoots’ that is seasoned with Salt & Pepper. This ‘Pork & Garlic Shoots’ is seasoned with Oyster Sauce & Soy Sauce. Another super easy dish that you can try.
3 to 4 Servings
180g thinly sliced Pork *cut into bite-size pieces
1 bunch Garlic Shoots *about 160g
1/2 tablespoon Sesame Oil
Toasted Sesame Seeds
1 small piece Ginger *grated
1 tablespoon Oyster Sauce
1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
1/2 to 1 teaspoon Sugar *optional
1 tablespoon Sake (Rice Wine) OR Water
*Note: You can add some Chilli OR Pepper
- Combine all the Sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- Wash Garlic Shoots, trim off the tough ends, and cut into 4-5cm pieces. Cut Pork slices into bite-size pieces.
- Heat Oil in a frying pan over medium heat, cook Pork until nicely browned, and transfer to a plate. Stir-fry Garlic Shoots for 2-3 minutes OR until cooked, return the Pork, then add the sauce and stir to combine.
- *Note: Garlic Shoots can be pre-cooked. Just blanch in salted water in a saucepan, drain well, then add to the browned Pork.
- Sprinkle with some Toasted Sesame Seeds and serve.
Leave a Reply