This is a Super Easy recipe to make ‘Peach Cobbler’ just for you when you crave it. However, this recipe can be easily multiplied to make more servings. If you microwave it, Peach Cobbler will be ready in 5 minutes. If you can wait, bake it in the oven and you will get lovely crusty top. Enjoy with whipped Cream or Ice Cream.
1/2 canned Peaches *1/2 of 410g can
1 teaspoon Caster Sugar
Butter to grease a ramekin or large mug
Ice Cream OR whipped Cream to serve
3 tablespoons Self-Raising Flour
1 to 2 teaspoons Caster Sugar
Ground Cinnamon *Today I added 1/4 teaspoon and it was strong
15g (1 tablespoon) Butter *cut into small cubes
2 tablespoons Milk
1 teaspoonful Coarsely Chopped Almonds *optional
- Butter the inside of a ramekin or large mug. Half fill with the drained Canned Peaches and sprinkle with Caster Sugar. *Note: If you are going to microwave it, you need a large mug as it will bubble over.
- In a small bowl, combine Self-Raising Flour, Caster Sugar and some Ground Cinnamon. Rub the Butter pieces into flour mixture until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add Milk and Almonds, and mix well.
- Place the batter on top of the peaches.
- Place the ramekin or mug on a small plate, and microwave until cooked. My 1100W microwave took about 3 minutes. OR bake in the oven at 200℃ for 30 minutes. *Note: Compare microwaved version and baked version below.
- Enjoy hot Peach Cobbler with Ice Cream or Whipped Cream.
Leave a Reply