I named this stir-fry dish ‘Korean Inspired Stir-fry’ because I used Gochujang (Korean Spicy Miso), however you can use your favourite Chilli Sauce instead. Cook Rice before you cook this dish, because you got to serve it with freshly cooked Rice.
350g Pork, Beef OR Chicken
1 Onion *thinly Sliced
1 small Carrot *cut into thin strips
4 to 5 Shiitake Mushrooms *sliced
40 to 50g Garlic Chives *cut into 3-4cm pieces
Toasted Sesame Seeds
1 clove Garlic *grated
1 small piece Ginger *grated
2 tablespoons Sugar
1 tablespoon Gochujang (Korean Spicy Miso)
4 tablespoons Soy Sauce
1 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- Combine all the Marinade ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Cut Pork (OR Beef or Chicken) into bite-size thin slices. Prepare all Vegetables. Add Meat and Vegetables except Garlic Chives into the bowl, and mix with Marinade to combine. Set aside for 10 to 15 minutes.
- *Note: Garlic Chives can be cooked very quickly. Please add it just before you finish cooking.
- Heat a large frying pan or wok over high heat, add everything in the mixing bowl to the pan, and stir-fry. When cooked, add Garlic Chives and combine.
- Sprinkle with Toasted Sesame Seeds and serve with freshly cooked Rice.
Really tasty, I used some veggi filets in lieu of regular meat and nobody realized it 😉
Thank you for your comment, Roki. What you cooked was totally Vegan, wasn’t it? I will try it next time when I cook for my vegan friends.